In this package you will receive:
*Editing of your personal reference image (single portrait)
*Template of traceable outlines that can be printed on a home printer and taped together to fit a canvas up to 16″x20″.
*Personalized list of recommended paint colors to purchase
*20 Minute personal Q &A Zoom call with Ali
Here’s how to get started!
- Email me with one or more photos that you would like to work from. I will help you to decide which will work best for a reference image for your painting. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what makes a good reference image:
- clear high resolution image
- color image
- close up of head if that is all that you plan to include.
- strong light and dark contrast
- a closed mouth (optional but easier to paint)
2. Next I will will edit your photo for approval . Once approved, I will email you your traceable templates along with your paint list and a few recommendations.
3. When you are ready, email me to schedule your 20 minute personal Zoom call. This can be when you are part way through or at the end when you are ready for feedback. Prior to the Zoom call, please email me a photo of how your painting looks so I can review and be ready with suggestions.